Job Tittle: Customer Relationship Officer (Product & Testing)
Location: Lagos Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our Employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
• Contribute to the sustenance of the MTN brand by providing high quality customer care to all MTN’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
• To drive productivity ,professionalism and operational efficiency in the attainment of excellent service delivery
• Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative. Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation etc.
• Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by keeping abreast of relevant industry news and notifying the team as appropriate.
• Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions etc.
• Develop and define IT requirements to support process and system changes
• Plan and manage the development and maintenance of required user systems
• Participate in events relating to system upgrades and testing. Prepare and execute testing plans to ensure high quality results
• Create detailed functional design documents for conversions, interfaces, and reports
• Work with business unit and IS team to define and design user systems architecture. Ensure the availability of all required systems Sustain the right organizational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviors every time.
• Complaint, query or request and record details of contact.
• Develop implementation and project plans.
• Estimate resource requirement and determine IT impacted groups
• Monitor and drive resolution of issues
• Ensure proper documentation of all user systems and provide user guides for new and/or modified systems
• Serve as a resource to super-users for education on technical system functionality.
BA, BEd, BSc or HND
Required Experience and Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Relevant work experience in the service industry
- Experience in a call center (Prepaid/Postpaid) environment
- Basic GSM
- MTN Products & Services
- Relationship Management
- Relevant systems training
- Call center policies, processes and procedures
- Call Center applications, technology and systems training
- Telephone/ physical interaction etiquette
Condition Of Job
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meets the requirement should Click Link To Apply
NOTE: Application offer will be open Until the 7th of September 2016
Like, share and follow us on our social media platform for more job updates