Job Tittle: Software Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: ICT Read More
Job Tittle: Account Officer
Job Ref: Ref NMSL/2017/J0009
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service. Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service. we are currently looking for qualified candidates to occupy the Information Technology department
Minimum of an OND or HND or BSc from a reputable institution is mandatory.
Not less than two years of financial accounting experience
- Good command of written/spoken English.
- Must be highly resourceful.
- Ability to work without Supervision.
- Computer literate with proficiency in all Microsoft office applications.
- Experience in hospital management as well as ability to work with Tally accounting software are added advantages.
- Must be able to work under pressure and deliver under tight schedules.
Application is to be done online, interested candidates should Click Here To Apply
NOTE: Application will be open until 1st of June 2017
Kindly like and share this post
Job Tittle: Information Technology Trainee
Location: Logos Nigeria
Ref: NMSL/2017/J0003 Read More
Jumia Nigeria is one of the biggest online shop currently in Nigeria, that has dominated the online market for a long time now, providing range of delivery service all around Nigeria. they currently looking to fill the below listed positions:
Joy Tittle: Visual Designer See Also Latest Hotel Jobs
Location: Lagos Nigeria Vacancy for a front Office supervisor
Job Type: full time Vacancy at a fast food C0mpany in Port-Harcourt
- As a Visual Designer, your responsibility is to design training and communication materials for our vendors to be displayed on our online educational platforms and in our hubs during offline events.
- The Visual Designer will be the custodian of all creative assets (banners, images, videos/trailers) that may be sourced directly from content owners, or created in-house by the team.