Job Tittle:Medical Consultants And Officers
Location: Rivers State
Type: Public Health Service
The Rivers State Public Health Service, is by this notice inviting all certified medical Practitioner, to submit application as consultant and Medical Officers of different categories in the Rivers State Public Health Service.
Educational And Qualification
All Applicants must have the following basic qualifications, with relevant cognate professional experience in their various field of specialization
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) fro, recognized institution
- Evidence of current practice License from the medical and dental council of Nigeria
- Certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC)
- Post Graduate professional qualification, including fellowships in area of specialization
- Applicants must not be more than fifty (50) years of age
Salaries would be based on the approved consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) as applicable in Rivers State Public Service
How To Apply
All Applicants are required to submit hand written application, and details of Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of the following documents
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- West Afrcan School Certificate (WASC) or Any Equivalent
- University Degree and other professional certificates
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of age declaration
The Applications should be addressed to:
THE CHAIRMAN, RIVERS STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION, STATE SECRETARIAT COMPLEX, PORT HARCOURT.
This is to reach him not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this publication, DATED this 13th day of March, 2017.
Augustus I. Fubara Exq;JP.
Director of Administration,
Please fell free to Share and like this post