APPLY FOR THE JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA 2022 FEMALE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
Julius Berger Nigeria (JBN) PLC is a leading engineering and construction company, known for its cutting-edge designs in construction and engineering projects accross the country.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is awarding scholarships to suitable female engineering students enrolled in Nigerian public universities as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to support the development of human capital via education.
WHO IS QUALIFIED TO APPLY
Qualified candidate must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be a famale
- be in the faculty of Engineering
- be In a federal or state owned University
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5
- Currently in their 200L running a full time program
candidates should have the following documents before applying:
- a working email address and phone number
- passport photograph with a white background
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Admission later from JAMB or your University
- JAMB result
- O’ Level Result(s); ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE or its Equivalent
- 100 level result
How To Apply:
- click on the link below Apply now
- to create a account, click register now
- go to your email to confirm and active your account
- in your email click https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN to return to application page
- enter your login details
- follow the steps to upload required documents
- verify to confirm all informations are accurate
- click Apply Now to submit your application
- if your application is successful, you will receive an email and sms
- go back to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, log in to your account to download your profile
- go to your Head of Department to sign the downloaded document
- Upload the signed copy of the document to your portal on the application site above.
NOTE: always check your email regularly. check your spam as well.
If you meet all requirements, click APPLY NOW
Deadline is on or before December 5.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Good luck to you all.