International WASH Consultant – Environmental Impact Assessment Recruitment at UNICEF
Job no: 496822
Work type: Consultancy
Categories: WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene)
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children’s survival, protection and development. The world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
in this regard UNICEF is looking for more man power who is ready to work outside his or her country of Nationality to to fill in the above mentioned position.
Advanced University degree in environmental sciences, or water resources management or a related field
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 10 years of experience in conducting analytical research using primary and secondary sources and participatory research approaches, including focus group discussions and key informant interviews;
- Excellent knowledge of WASH programing and familiarity with the systems building approach advocated for within UNICEF’s WASH Strategy;
- Strong skills in Management, interpersonal relations, problem solving and leadership;
- Self-starter with proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Ability to write comprehensive and analytical reports
- Excellent writing, analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential.
To apply please click to Apply
for more information on the job please click for more information
NOTE: the closing date for application is on the 26th of July 2016 GMT standard, and application is open to all Nationalities