External Sales Executive, Recruitment in Maersk Line Container Shipping Company
Maersk Line is the largest container shipping Company globally. they operates with over 610 containers vessels that embark on international voyage Globally with over 7,000 seafarers and 25, 000 land based staffs at 374 offices World wide
Maerks Line is currently recruiting for the position of External Sales Executive:
Job Title: External Sales Executive
Location: Lagos Nigeria
- Customer relationship management
- Clearly map stakeholders and understand their needs
- Effective management of assigned customers; pursue and secure business in line with West Nigeria volume targets.
- Create and manage customer specific business plans and initiatives allowing Maersk Line to maximize its yield potential.
- Ensure follow through on E2E direction setting as communicated with a view to maximising total yield and build a stronger pipeline of new customers
- Keep abreast of market developments and report significant trends
Pipeline and Portfolio Management:
- Quality sales activities covering client portfolio.
- Uncovering needs framework, understanding the buying phases
- Build strong customer specific value propositions linking to Maersk Line differentiators.
- Actively use Maersk Line CRM tool
- Quality pipeline accurately reflecting the business that has been identified from active sales calls, without allowing unrealistic/significant over or under forecasts vs. what is to be delivered.
- Business plan based on minimum set with quarterly updates.
Sales Meetings/Activity Management:
- Ability to prospects for new accounts or opportunities
- Leverages internal and external financial data to build winning strategies and understand account economics
- Builds and executes winning account strategies
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships at all levels, focusing on customers, decision makers and influencers
- Have a strong knowledge about ML products, markets and industry trends
- Grow and up-sell to existing accounts, focusing on growth and profitability
- Strong ability to qualify leads
- Successfully manages negotiation process
- Strong ability to develop winning customer value propositions
Who Is Qualify To Apply (Requirements):
- A Bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of 3 years industry or equivalent sales experience. You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com
- You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you should have organizational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
- You should possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
How To Apply:
interested Persons who meet the requirements stated above click the link below
Click here to Apply
Follow the instructions on the page, fill the registration form to create an account to continue Application
NOTE: Application will close on the 26th of April 2016 and all application is to be completed and submitted on line