Hurry now and Apply!
The Nigeria LNG (NLNG) is a significant player in the worldwide LNG market. On May 17, 1989, NLNG as a business was set up as a limited liability company with the goal of creating liquefied natural gas (LNG) and natural gas liquid. Train 7 was introduced earlier this year after train 1 through to 6 ran well. in light of this, Nigeria LNG is looking for competent, experienced applicants to fill the following job positions In the following fields:
finance and finance system, legal, engineering, projects, production, HSSE, planning, supply chain & logistics, IMT (Information Technology), security, shipping and marine, they aim to engage competent and appropriate candidates. Click Link for specific job positions
Who Can Apply
Applicants who possess the following documents are eligible to apply:
- University degree certificate/ Tertiary institution certificate for the specific role you are applying for
- NYSC completion certificate or exemption certificate
- Professional certificate(s) stated in the Job Description of the role you are applying for
- Government-issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate or testimonial
- Curriculum Vitae (not more than 2 pages)
How To Apply
- visit www.nigerialng.com
- click on “current vacancies”
- click on “register with us” to create an account. if you have an account already, skip to step 4
- Click on “job search”
- click on “start” to show the advertised positions
- locate your preferred position and click “apply”
- Complete all fields and upload only required documents for the position your are applying for and send your application.
Kindly note that the application opens on the 15th of December 2022 and closes on the 5th of January 2023.