Job Tittle: Management Trainee Programme
Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the first Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 14 other African countries.
Dangote Cement Plc is currently looking to fill the above mentioned position, to train young Nigerian graduates that shows brilliant academic Excellency in the under listed discipline
- To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of our Talent Development platform, Dangote cement Plc is seeking to recruit smart and enterprising young Nigerians into our Management Trainees Programme (MTP).
- This program is designed to provide young Nigerian graduates who are high flyers with excellent career opportunities in our fast growing Company.
Dangote Cement Plc is offering qualified candidates a good platform to fresh graduates to pursue their carrier in a well equip and enabling environment, with the necessary training needed
- Minimum of 5 credit pass including English Language and Mathematics in WAEC or NECO in one sitting.
- Class of Degree: Second Class Upper or First Class
- Not more than 26 years of age as at the date of your last birthday
- B.Eng, B.Tech, B.Sc,, or B.A, in any of these disciplines: Engineering:
- (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Civil, Mining, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Computer, Production or Industrial), Industrial Chemistry, Physics Electronics, Maths & Computer, Information Technology Management, Business Administration, Management Studies, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Economics, or Psychology. Note that Candidates with higher Degrees in any of these disciplines can also apply.
Hot To Apply
Applications are made online:
interested persons should Click Here To Apply
- Multiple application will lead to an automatic disqualification
- Only candidates who meets the above requirements will be contacted
- Application closes on Tuesday The 18th Of July 2017
See Also Other Our Top Four Latest Job Post
- Logistic officer In PortHarcourt
- Vacancy For A Logistics manager in PortHarcourt
- Vacancy For Data Acquisition Operator in an Oil and Gas company In Delta State
- Vacancy For an Oil and Gas Supervisor In Delta State
Please kindly share and like this post