Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the
Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of
Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP). they are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill in the above mentioned position
he EHSSQ Analyst is responsible for ensuring field compliance to construction and fabrication codes and standards on projects.
The incumbent shall monitor, enforce and report compliance and/or noncompliance in aspects associated with construction, commissioning and handover, regardless of whether the activities are executed through in-house resources or by contractors.
The position incumbent is expected to be knowledgeable in piping construction codes, standards, regulation and laws governing the construction and operation of Gas and Power production & distribution facilities as well as applicable general nb Health, Safety and Environmental laws and practices.
Scope of Responsibility & Accountability:
- Coordinates collation of field inspection and test reports on all live construction projects in Oando Gas and power.
- Monitors Welder performance and conducts visual inspections of welds and repairs of welds in accordance with Company procedures and international codes of practice.
- Checks, inspects and tests project welding and construction materials to ensure they meet project specification requirements
- Monitors the construction process from all aspects to ensure performance meets job quality and design requirements in accordance with Company procedures and international standards
- Coordinates with clients to undertake Procedure Qualification Tests (PQT) and inspections of prepared test specimens and witnesses destructive tests
- Identifies and prepares Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) & PQR for jobs as per project specifications and verifies Welders meet PQR requirements
- Collates all relevant documentation for the job and applies the data to the creation of a Test Pack to undertake pre-hydro test inspection activity.
- Undertakes verification of welding machines and accessories to ensure equipment meets job requirements/specification and provides verification of electrode baking and holding temperature including control and issue
- Conducts fit up and dimension inspections as per Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) and to provide technical guidance for welding sequence and distortion control
- Surveys erection, construction and equipment for alignment and dimensional fidelity in accordance with drawings and specifications
- Prepares all equipment punch lists and verify all items are in place and act as facilitator during routine audits.
- Reports all inspection findings including details of any non-conformities to code/standard21
- Minimum second class upper degree in relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Metallurgical & Material,
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in Construction, Welding Practices or Non- destructive testing.
- Professional Certification shall be an added advantage.
- Not more than 27 years of age
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage
interested and qualify candidates should click the link to apply Click Here To Apply
Please kindly like and share this post