Job no: 502308
Work type:Temporary Appointment
Categories:Monitoring and Evaluation, P-3
Purpose of the Position
Under the supervision of the Chief, Polio Communication and in consultation with the Chief, Health and other Programme Staff, the incumbent will be responsible for monitoring, reviewing, compiling, and editing of English-language proposals and reports for donors, ensuring that they are in line with criteria set out in official guidelines and directives, and in line with agreement/stipulations.
The incumbent will work also with Programme Officer (budget) to help monitor the large programme budget of over $100 million a year.
Key Expected Results
- Compile, edit and disseminate mandatory UNICEF reports. Ensure quality assurance and adherence to criteria set out in Executive Directives/Guidelines, UN/UNICEF policy papers, GPEI and polio plans, donor contract stipulations etc.
- Assist in developing fundraising proposals, ensure that proposals and reports meet the guidance shared, and stipulations applied, by donors. Maintain a coherent system for tracking reports due working closely with the health section and Programme Monitoring and Evaluation sections.
- Assist prepare management indicators reports, DCT reports and the operations quarterly reports.
- Update and maintain information on all the donor and programme reporting requirements. Assist tracking and provide regular updates of donor fund utilization at different levels
Qualification Of Successful Candidates
- Master’s degree in social sciences or related technical field, with strong writing skills and expertise in budget management
- Two to three years of progressively responsible professional work experience at national and international levels.
- First university degree with additional two-years of relevant work experience is acceptable in lieu of an advanced university degree
Fluency in English Language
- Working with People
- Drive for Results
Five years of progressively responsible professional work experience at national and international levels.
Qualified and Interested candidates should click on the link below to Apply
NOTE: Application for this Job end on the 22nd Of January 2017