Are you a graduate of computer Science or Software development and have skills in Teaching as An App Development Instructor? if you do, then UMS is looking for you
UMS Training Hub (UMS-TH) is a Lagos based Institute that specializes in web, digital designs, mobile applications and digital media education. We are a registered ICT firm with Training Centres in Lagos – Egbeda/Alimosho, Yaba (coming soon, Victoria Island training Centre).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mobile app development instructor
Responsibilities and Duties
- 1 weeks of planning and curriculum development followed by flexibility work time-table (weekends, weekdays, morning, afternoon and evening sessions) of teaching, planning and content development
- Guide students through the development of stellar projects that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers and future potential clients
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of turning their ideas into actual ICT career.
- Work closely with two – three co-instructors per course module to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
- Work alongside UMS training Hub staff in order to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
Relevant Skill and Qualification
- First Degree In Computer Science or Software Development
- You are on top of ICT trends and love explaining architecture
- You have previous ICT experience, through a course, team training, etc.
- Ability to work with flexible time-table – Weekends and Weekdays
- You have at least 2 years’ experience
- You must have a portfolio to show your competence or working experience as a tutor
- You must be ready to add value to people (not just after money only)
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
if you are interested and posses the above skills and qualification send your Cv or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org