One Tech Global an indigenous oil and gas service company operating in the marine and downstream petroleum sectors. Its business involves the sales of equipment, equipment management, and maintenance, leasing, logistic, dredging as well as retailing petroleum products.It operates in Port Harcourt and requires for immediate employment an administrative Manager.
The role will be responsible for the development, coordination and oversight of the office administration, personal management and enforcement of compliance within the company to maximize efficiency and enhance its growth.
•Be responsible for human resources and office administration.
• Carry out administrative planning and organization.
• Develop and implement a performance management procedure.
• Coordinate, manage and monitor the activities of the various departments.
• Drive recruitment and placement of required staff.
• Monitor and evaluate performance in collaboration with respective team leaders
• In charge of payroll management.
• Reporting on employee performance
• Maintain an up to date and accurate staff records and filing system.
• Assist in carrying out staff audits, identify gaps and propose staffing levels for the company
• Contribute to regular reviews of the company’s policies to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
• Enforce compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
The candidate must have:
• a first degree in social science, management, business administration or a related degree. A postgraduate degree is an advantage;
• a minimum of 7 years’ work experience with at least 4 years in a managerial role and 3 years in personnel administration,
• strong skills in leadership, management, problem solving and coordination;
• sound judgement and decision-making skills;
• good negotiation and persuasive ability;
• high degree of IT proficiency.
• passion for driving change and achieving goals;
• good interpersonal relations with proven communication skills, both verbal and written;
• a well organized with strong time management skills; and
• completed NYSC or has an exemption.
Interested candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com
.Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
NOTE: Receiving of CVs will end on the 22 April, 2016