All prospective corps members, Nigerian graduates from universities, polytechnics, in Nigeria and abroad are by this publication informed that the batch A online registration portal will
be opened from Monday the 8th of February through to Sunday the 28th of February 2016 to commence registration
All prospective corps members should therefore note the following:
www.portal.nysc.org.ng 2. All prospective corp members are expected to have functional Email address and Nigerian phone number. Graduates from Nigerian Universities should register with correct matriculation number3. The names of graduates from Nigerian Universities whose names are on the Senate/Academic board approved result list submitted by their institution will have access to the registration portal 4. Graduates from foreign universities should ensure that their institutions are accredited. to confirm the accreditation of your university go to www.education.gov.ng
5. all foreign trained graduates should visit the NYSC registration portal to upload the following document
West African School Certificate (WASC) or its equivalent, General Certificate of Education (GCE O level) or its equivalent, or NECO. All certificate with no less than five credits, in no more than two settings, or a high school Diploma.
Bsc or HND certificate
Transcript of Bsc or HND
International traveling Passport showing data page and date of departure of the course of study
7. Graduates that studied in non-English speaking countries should get their certificate and transcript in English before uploading
8. Graduates from Medicine, Veterinary medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science, and pharmacy are all expected to have their certificate of registration with their professional bodies
9. foreign graduates should present their documents for verification at the orientation camp and not at the NYSC Headquarters Abuja. They are expected to print out their call-up letter on-line and report at their Orientation Camp and with original documents uploaded online.
10. Passport Photograph used should have a white or off-white background with no shadows. Eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and jaws should be fully shown.
11. If you desire for your call-up number to be sent to your phone number via SMS, and to print your call-up latter on-line you are expected to pay (N3,000.00) go to NYSC registration portal to see payment mood otherwise collect your call-up number and letter from your schools
12. If you have paid for online registration before and was not mobilized you are not expected to pay another money
13. Married Females corps members but in Nigeria and Abroad should upload their marriage certificates to show change of name and their husbands place of residing during registration
14. Prospective corps members whose universities is within this Geo-Political Zone who may have challenges related to Mobilization should call the following telephone number within this
NOTE: the registration portal will close on the 28th of February 2016 after which registration will be closed.
like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/bonnytellspot.com or visit us at www.bonnytell.com for more information