In a bid to encourage distance learning were you can comfortably combine work and pursue your academic ambition, the National Open University of Nigeria having different learning centers spreed
across the 36 states of the Federation, was established and has also been accredited of which recently the NUC Nigerian University Commission has granted graduates from the University to serve the one year NYSC program.
NOUN is currently accepting application for 2015/2016 academic session for qualified candidates to study varies BSc, Masters, Diploma and certificate courses.
HOW TO APPLY
- Buy NOUN Application Form for five thousand Niara N5000.00 in any branch of the participating Banks.
- Obtain a Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of Admission.
- Collect the APPLICATION PIN CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form.
- when you have carried out the above steps please click here to continue application
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST UNDER GO THE FOLLOWING PROCESS
1. must have been Screened at the study centre
2.Obtain Clearance Code
3.register on this portal with the clearance code to obtain Matriculation Number click portal
4. Paid for NOUN registration fees at any participating bank and obtain a receipt containing your Registration Transaction ID
5.click this link to continue registration click here
NOTE the following banks were you can purchase the forms
- Zenith Bank
- Skye Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank
- United Bank For Africa(UBA)
- WEMA Bank Plc